The new Windows Azure Portal looks great, but has moved things around a bit. This post serves as note to self and others:
How do I set a custom domain name for blob/ table/ queue?
- Go to the new portal https://manage.windowsazure.com/
- Click the "Storage" item on the left (icon reminiscent of a table or spreadsheet)
- Click on the one of your storage items for which you want to create a custom domain
- Click the "configure" tab (you are in "dashboard" by default)
- Click the "manage domain" icon on the bottom action bar (look all the way at the bottom between "manage keys" and "delete")
- Enter the full domain name you want to have point to the storage "bob.mydomain.com" (assuming you own mydomain.com)
- Set up a CNAME record in your DNS server for the domain you own as instructed
- Validate the CNAME entry (may need a bit of time to propagate, so let it.
Steps 6-8 described here: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/develop/net/common-tasks/custom-dns/