Totzkeeeeee's Blog

Just because I can...

Home  |   Contact  |   Syndication    |   Login
  216 Posts | 4 Stories | 345 Comments | 321 Trackbacks

My blog is worth $14,678.04.
How much is your blog worth?

Blog Roll

Cool Sites

This is crazy cool.  Of course, the WAF on this is certainly approaching zero but if you're looking for a sports car to facilitate your mid-life crisis this may be just the ticket.

Dave
Just because I can...

posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:43 PM

# re: D-Series Laser 917 Replica 6/2/2007 12:29 AM Russ Rowe
I have to agree with you as we just bought a "D" body laser 917 two weeks ago.(917-608 ) As it is a 1600 VW motor, and only about 70hp, it should still get about 35 mpg. Also, at that low hp, it would be safe to let the teenager ocasionally borrow it for a hot date (much safer than a vette) With the price of gas these days, the wife didn't think I was totally crazy buying this as it is much better than my PU truck and going to work would be much cheaper. Besides, she thinks it is pretty cool.

Russ

# re: D-Series Laser 917 Replica 9/25/2007 6:08 PM P.
Hey Russ,
You forgot the link to the forum,

Lasers are a great built super radical GT is a class all by themselves no other grass roots kit comes close to all they offer,
I sold one vette to get back into kits so thats just how cool they are
Cheers,
P.

# re: D-Series Laser 917 Replica 9/10/2008 2:28 PM paul kapsalis
does any body know where i can get a set of door windows for a laser 917 please
paul 778 329 5933

# re: D-Series Laser 917 Replica 5/22/2009 11:53 AM randy Burnworth
I have a laser 917, 1976 5 window version body on chassis for sale. It is all there interior and boddy missing only head lite covers. Its scratched and dirty but rare on 19 made. It is in storage in SanDiego. Roll it on your trailer and the treasures is yours, I am selling it for $5,000. I have no pictures as I am in Texas and it is in San Diego.

# re: D-Series Laser 917 Replica 1/25/2010 8:17 AM patrick stevens
Does anyone know of a Laser 917 near Pensacola Florida. I saw one about 12 years ago. I'm looking for a dead one to bring back to life. Don't have alot of money to start.

# re: D-Series Laser 917 Replica 10/5/2010 6:50 AM Mike Sweeney
Got a D series that I am restoring now. I like this car better than my 1974 Lotus Europa

Comments have been closed on this topic.