Above the Fold:
||"Silverlight 5 Multiple Window Support"
||"Augmented Mango - SLARToolkit for Windows Phone"
||"Windows Phone Mango–What’s New? (“New Sensors & Tooling Enhancements” - Part 3 of 8)"
Stay in the 'Light!
- Windows Phone Mango–What’s New? (“Overview” - Part 0 of 8)
- Alex Golesh has an 9 part series of posts up on what's new in 'Mango'... and he published all 9 today! In an effort to avoid slamming them all down at once, I'm going to do half today and half tomorrow... this first is an intro to the series discussing what the remainder will cover.
- Windows Phone Mango–What’s New? (“Local Database” - Part 1 of 8)
- Alex Golesh's actual Part 1 of the series is this post on local database support in Mango. LINQ to SQL on your WP7... go for it!
- Windows Phone Mango–What’s New? (“Local Data” - Part 2 of 8)
- Part 2 in Alex Golesh's series is really part 2 of part 1 ... confused? :) ... part 1 was on local data, and this is a carry-over on local data, and he's demonstrating searching contacts and adding appointment searching.
- Windows Phone Mango–What’s New? (“New Sensors & Tooling Enhancements” - Part 3 of 8)
- Part 3 in Alex Golesh's series is about sensors in the Mango release such as GPS, Acceleromoter, Compass, and Light.
- Windows Phone Mango–What’s New? (“Camera” - Part 4 of 8)
- The last part in Alex Golesh's series that I'm going to post today is Part 4, and in it he's covering the Mango enhancements surrounding the Camera... as in getting live input... finally!
- Augmented Mango - SLARToolkit for Windows Phone
- René Schulte has a 'Mango' post you're going to want to see... he's taken his Silverlight Augmented Reality Toolkit to the WP7 device... and this is just seriously cool stuff! ... and all the code is on CodePlex!
- Sharing validation code between a WPF client, a WCF Service and Entity Framework 4.1 using data annotations
- Alex van Beek's latest is about Entity Framework 4.1 and going against type, is not all about code first :) ... he's discussing sharing entities between client and server to use the same validation logic. Unfortunately this doesn't have a Silverlight story, but lots of people are digging into EF 4.1
- Silverlight 5 Multiple Window Support
- Kunal Chowdhury has more Silverlight 5 Beta posts going on... this one is on the Multiple Window support... remember it's OOB only, but darn cool to have multiple windows going on... might even get my client to actually use OOB :)
- Text Searching in Silverlight 5 ComboBox and ListBox
- Kunal Chowdhury's latest is a quick tip describing the built-in search feature for ComboBoxes and Listboxes in Silverlight 5 Beta.
- Deep linking pages on Widows Phone
- Rudi Grobler continues with his Mango exploration also with this post on Deep Linking the start tiles... as in pinning a page from a WP7 app to the start screen.
Twitter SilverlightNews | Twitter WynApse | WynApse.com | Tagged Posts | SilverlightCream
Join me @ SilverlightCream | Phoenix Silverlight User Group
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Silverlight 4 Windows Phone MIX10