In this Issue: Alex Knight, Michael Washington, Gavin Wignall, Tim Heuer, Shawn Wildermuth, Karl Shifflett(2), Mark Miller, The Silverlight Blog, René Schulte
In addition to the XAML Power Toys release noted below, Karl Shifflett also announced XAML Power Toys for Visual Studio 2008 v126.96.36.199 Released
Rob Eisenberg has announced Caliburn v1 RTW for WPF, Silverlight 2.0 and 3.0!
Shawn Wildermuth shares his material with us from his Second Week of European Conference Tour... like being there only not :)
- Getting in-depth with SketchFlow
- Alex Knight's latest tutorial is on SketchFlow, and he has a good intro going. He also has the project running on another page so you can directly play with it.
- A Silverlight Upgrade Advisor
- Michael Washington has a proof of concept up for an update advisor for his ADefHelpDesk that is written in Silverlight... pretty cool.
- Using Behaviors to get things moving in Blend
- For Number 18 in his "Learn Blend in a Month" Series, Gavin Wignall is discussing Behaviors and follows up with external links to other sites for Behaviors.
- Silverlight Audio Player for WordPress
- If you're using WordPress, Tim Heuer adapted Mark Heath's Silverlight Audio Player as a WordPress plugin.
- Fun with CollectionViews
- Shawn Wildermuth has a cool post up about the use of the PagedCollectionView class. Great example demonstrating grouping in a DataGrid.
- XAML Power Toys for Visual Studio 2010 Beta2
- Karl Shifflett wastes no time in updating his tools. He has XAML Power Toys updated for VS2010 B2 already.
- XAML Power Toys for Visual Studio 2010 Beta2 Cider Designer
- Karl Shifflett also has a post up about writing a "WPF and Silverlight platform neutral control designer". Great stuff, Karl!!
- MVVM with Prism 101 – Part 4: Modules
- Mark Miller has part 4 of his MVVM with Prism series up, and this one is on Modules or more definitively, how to implement IModule.
- 10 shortcuts worth discovering in Expression Blend 3
- The Silverlight Blog has a set of 10 keyboard shortcuts up for Blend that will make you say "huh.. I didn't know that!"
- Read Between The Pixels - HLSL Kill Pixel Shader
- René Schulte is at it again with another Pixel Shader. For this one he turned to the Shazzam tool and produced a winner.
Stay in the 'Light!
Twitter SilverlightNews | Twitter WynApse | WynApse.com | Tagged Posts | SilverlightCream
Join me @ SilverlightCream | Phoenix Silverlight User Group
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 SilverlightCream
posted @ Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:25 AM