In this WriteableBitmap, Perspective3D, and MIX09 issue: Karen Corby, Mike Harsh, Joe Stegman(2, 3, 4, 5), Jeff Prosise(2), Nikolay Raychev, Andy Beaulieu(2), Corey Schuman(2), Mike Taulty, Jeff Paries, Pete Brown(2, 3), Chris Hay, and Alex Golesh.
If you weren't at MIX09, or didn't get a copy of Laurence Moroney's book, he has blogged: Free Silverlight 3 Book Preview Now available ... even if you got it... get the eBook :)
Koen Zwikstra, who I had the pleasure of meeting at MIX09 has announced: Silverlight Spy update for SL3 and IE8
and in case you missed it in her post, Karen Corby has updated Snippet Manager
If you're wondering when this flood is going to end... I've pushed 95 entries into the database as of this morning, and have 47 queued up in my spreadsheet, not counting anything posted since yesterday, so it's looking like it'll be the weekend before SC returns to normal... but look at all this goodness we're awash in :) Shawn Wildermuth suggested links from the names at the top to the sections at the bottom. At least for now it's labor-intensive, but I'll try to come up with a quicker way to do them.
- Mix 09: Building Microsoft Silverlight Controls
- Karen Corby ... what more can I say?? Go watch the presentation again (and again), then get the code!
- Slides, Demos and Video for my MIX '09 Session - Building Out of Browser Experiences with Microsoft Silverlight 3 MIX09-T45F
- Mike Harsh demo'd OOB at MIX09 and if you didn't see it, this is a great session... check out the slides and code!
- Silverlight 3 Out Of Browser Chess Application
- Joe Stegman's OOB chess app code from his MIX09 session...
- Local Messaging Samples
- Joe Stegman's code from MIX09 on Local Messaging ...
- Chroma Key Pixel Shader Sample
- Joe Stegman has posted his Pixel Shader code from MIX09 ... go get it!
- Silverlight 3's New Perspective Transform
- Jeff Prosise demonstrates Perspective3D by taking a page from his SL1 "Silverlight MyComix viewer", and turning the cover with page 1 on the back of it... pretty cool, and lots of uses!
- Perspective 3D in Silverlight 3
- Nikolay Raychev demonstrates the Perspective3D code with individual screenshots and code ... small take-away chunks.
- PlaneProjection with StoryBoard
- Andy Beaulieu targets the PlaneProjection properties with a couple storyboards, and gets a very cool effect... demo and code included :)
- Simple Perspective 3D in Silverlight 3
- Corey Schuman gives a real quick-and-dirty example of adding Perspective 3D to a project... looking good!
- Working with perspective 3D in Expression Blend 3
- Corey Schuman then goes on to demonstrate using Perspective 3D from inside Blend ... very cool.
- A quick look at Silverlight 3: Projections
- Mike Taulty has a nice code-intensive post on the features available to us with the Projection code.
- Using the new Silverlight 3 Perspective tools to emulate 3D
- Jeff Paries of course takes the Perspective 3D code to a playing card flip around all 3 axes... pretty cool, Jeff! -- and we all get the code as well!
- Silverlight 3 – Perspective 3d Transforms – PlaneProjection
- Pete Brown demonstrates all the fundamentals of PlaneProjection... great example with sliders to show you what's going on... oh, and the code too :)
- Perspective 3D Sample
- This is Joe Stegman's Perspective 3D sample from his talk at MIX09 -- check it out even if you were there... very cool, Joe!
- HitTest with WriteableBitmap in Silverlight 3
- Andy Beaulieu teases us with a 'HitTest' title... and then goes on to explain why, and give us hope for a RTW solution.
- WriteableBitmap Gotchas
- Chris Hay shares with us some of the areas he had issues while using the WriteableBitmap class... if you haven't started yet, check these out.. thanks Chris!
- Silverlight 3's New Writeable Bitmap
- Jeff Prosise uses the WriteableBitmap class to deal with the fractal images he had done in a previous post... I love looking at these things! ... ok, back to work :)
- Silverlight 3 – The Bitmap API / WriteableBitmap
- Pete Brown uses the WriteableBitmap to create a new bitmap pixel-by-pixel in code ... let the inner math guru out :)
- Silverlight 3 – Creating Video from Raw Bits using a MediaStreamSource
- Pete Brown takes a different route on this one and uses the MediaStreamSource API to get runtime-generated video onto the page ... I've not seen anyone else doing this (yet)
- WriteableBitmap Sample
- This is Joe Stegman's code from his MIX09 talk ... you can take 'thumbnails' repeatedly from a running video ... I'm sure that will find use
- Silverlight 3 Quick Tip #2: How to use WritableBitmap
- Alex Golesh demonstrates the WriteableBitmap in a very clever way... copying an active control :)
Stay in the 'Light!
Twitter SilverlightNews | SL Web Articles | My SL2+ Tutorials | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | My Tutorials | My Articles | My Tooltips | SL2 Web Articles | SilverlightCream | Join me @ SilverlightCream |
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Beta SilverlightCream MIX09
posted @ Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:51 AM