In this issue: Richard Griffin, Scott Barnes, Jesse Liberty(2), Nigel Sampson, Jeff Weber, SilverlightShow, Jeff Brand Andrej Tozon, Somasegar, Dean Chalk, and Jeff Wilcox.
Jesse Libery has a post up on Why I'm Going To MIX, and that goes for me too :)
Bryant Likes reports that he has Twilight Source Code Published.
Ken Cox has the Episode 3 - Pasted Code from his video up.
Stay in the 'Light!
- Designer Developer Workflow Part III
- Richard Griffin has the third installment of his designer developer workflow up. For some reason I can't open it right now, so just go for it :)
- Replaced my MSDN Graphic Header with Silverlight
- Scott Barnes replaced his header graphic with a cool Silverlight animation. Nice job, Scott :)
- How Do I Video Series on Hyper-video released
- Jesse Liberty has the final of the Hyper-Video series posted, and also his Toolkit Header Control video is up... a double :) Toolkit: Header Controls Video Posted
- Using our animation framework, a focus panel
- Nigel Sampson has a framework in place from parts one and two of his series, so now he's going to start working on a focus panel, and he has an end result sample up to see also.
- The 10k Entry that DIDN’T Make It.
- Jeff Weber is rolling out the entries that didn't make it to his MIX 10K submittal. Good stuff for not making the cut :)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Silverlight news!
- The guys at SilverlightShow have a widget or whatever up that you can copy the html for and put a Silverlight-driven RSS feed on your site... stay in touch with your favorite Silverlight stars, or show your own feed off.
- New Spaghetti Code Podcast: Learning Silverlight Game Dev with Mike Hodnick
- Jeff Brand is the guy behind the Spaghetti Code Podcasts, if you didn't already know that. Jeff's latest is with Mike Hodnick on Game development in Silverlight... can't be too many of those :)
- Silverlight TreeView: MVVM and editing [4 – Edit]
- Andrej Tozon is on a roll here... he's up to number 4 already on his TreeView MVVM project and this time he's editing.
- Silverlight Toolkit
- Somasegar jumps in on the Silverlight Toolkit with some small examples.
- Fixed - Issues With WCF and Mixed VS/Blend Development
- Dean Chalk tackles the VS/Blend issue with WCF ... if you've had this issue with port incompatibility, read on!
- Building Silverlight code on machines without the SDK (guide & video)
- Jeff Wilcox has a guide and video up on building Silverlight on machines that don't have the SDK onboard... since I don't do Silverlight during the day, I hadn't considered a continuous integration environment... great info, Jeff!
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
Technorati Tags: Silverlight SilverlightCream MIX09
posted @ Tuesday, January 27, 2009 12:01 AM