In this issue: Jonathan van de Veen, David Justice, Andrej Tozon, Patrick Keating, Timmy Kokke, Shawn Wildermuth, Alex, Golesh, and Mike Snow.
Robby Ingebretsen has a new version of Kaxaml out: New Version of Kaxaml with Support for Silverlight 2 RTW ... if you don't know what it is, you owe it to yourself to go look!
If you ever sit around and wonder "what is Corey Schuman up to?" :) ... never fear, he's involved in lots of things, for instance: HSN.tv video player and Video slider control in action
Stay in the 'Light!
- Adventures while building a Silverlight Enterprise application part #5
- Jonathan van de Veen is up to part 5 of his series on building an Enterprise solution in Silverlight. This one isn't code, it's discussion of concepts, but good to read!
- Silverlight Facebook Client Side API v0.001
- David Justice has an update to the Silverlight Facebook code he posted last. He's working on a Silverlight client for Facebook.
- Silverlight TreeView: MVVM and editing [2 – Commanding]
- Andrej Tozon has part 2 of his TreeView in MVVM up on his site. Another good post, Andrej!
- Silverlight Feedbooks RSS Browser - Part 2
- Patrick Keating has part 2 of his Feedbooks RSS browser up -- great tutorial, Patrick.
- SilverRubix - 3D Rubik’s Cube for Mix09 10k Challenge
- Timmy Kokke gave hints last time about decreasing the size of your Silverlight for the MIX09 10K challenge... this time he exposes his challenge -- a complete Rubric's cube -- wow, how cool is that!
- Custom Control Creation (or Why Silverlight Needs a Blink Control)
- Shawn Wildermuth responds to a twitter discussion and builds a Blink Control for Silverlight, but better than that, it's a grea minimal-control example -- thanks Shawn!
- Silverlight in the Mesh and the “Cloud” – Silverlight Mesh Enabled Web Application and Azure Services (Part 4)
- Alex Golesh continues with his Mesh-enabled Silverlight with part 4 (already) ... and talks about problems he had and how he resolved them... very cool stuff, Alex!
- Silverlight Tip of the Day #86 – How to Load External Images
- Mike Snow follows up his previous tip about loading server side components, this one is about external images... I've had a need for this!
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
Technorati Tags: Silverlight SilverlightCream MIX09
posted @ Saturday, January 24, 2009 1:20 PM