In this issue: David Miles, Shawn Oster, Jeff Weber, Justin Angel, and Nikola Mihaylov.
I stand corrected in that the Kongregate tutorials referenced in the Jeff Weber link below are being ported to Silverlight ... the tutorials, NOT Kongregate... sorry for any confusion! The subject was correct, my commentary wrong :(
David Anson has made some changes to his ChartBuilder... check out his post: Improving ChartBuilder's cultural sensitivity [ChartBuilder app/source updated!]
I've read a bunch here and there about the whole LINQ to SQL thing, and it looks like the Swiss MSDN team has a good set of links about it here: The future of LINQ To SQL
Adam Kinney has a nice post with pix and videos of all the 'Multitouch' that was going on at PDC: Multi-touch enlightenment with IdentityMine and Vectorform
Stay in the 'Light!
- Introduction to game programming in Silverlight
- I found David Miles by way of Jeff Weber's post (below), and he not only has this trio of introductory Silverlight game posts, but he's got a lot of Silverlight out there that I'm going to have to catch up with!. In addition to this first post, he has 10 Minute Game Programming Tutorial: Silverlight - Shootorial #1 Conversion (C#) and 10 Minute Silverlight Game Programming Tutorial - Shootorial Conversion #2 (C#) available... since they're the latest three, I thought I'd post all of them!
- Dynamic Icons in the Silverlight TreeView
- Shawn Oster answers a frequent forum question about putting dynamic icons in the TreeView... all good stuff, thanks Shawn!
- Kongregate Tutorials Being Ported to Silverlight.
- Jeff Weber reports that some of the Kongregate tutorials are being ported to Silverlight, and there's a bunch of tutorials! ... and he found that off SilverlightGirl's Mashooo Forum
- Silverlight Toolkit: ViewBox
- Justin Angel is just workin' away over there... this time he has a great tutorial on the ViewBox... looks like he's not going to leave anything for the rest of the people to blog about :)
- Silverlight Shock
- I found this game and blog via a link from Justin Angel this morning... the game is pretty cool, and the source is available! I haven't checked out everything else on his blog yet, and I hope I've got your last name right!
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream
Technorati Tags: Silverlight SilverlightCream
posted @ Friday, November 7, 2008 10:11 AM