Andy Beaulieu with a real-world DeepZoom example, James Bacon releases a new SL2 casual game, Dave Relyea discusses the Canvas, Swiss DPE Team on Large resultsets with LINQ in SL2, and Peter McGrattan provides a SL2 Pie Chart.
I just noticed we crossed the 1000-link mark in SilverlightCream. Thanks for all the submittals, everyone!
Stay in the 'Light!
- DeepZoom for eCommerce
- Andy Beaulieu has produced a very nice eCommerce site for his Father-in-Law's wood-turnings... I can't figure out which I'm more impressed with, Andy's work or the wood-turning! ... Awesome job both of you! Andy discusses some of the coding, but holy crap... this is a full-out site with shopping cart, so I wouldn't expect to see all the code available.
- A new Silverlight web based game showing the potential of this new and exciting technology
- James Bacon has a 'Casual Game' named BumbleBeegar released at Mashooo.com. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately :), I can't get there from this facility... so go waste some time for me!
- Why I Don't Like Canvas
- Dave Relyea is back to posting, and has an interesting article on why he doesn't like the Canvas object, and backs it up with reasons.
- Scrolling through large resultsets with Silverlight 2 Beta1 and LINQ to SQL
- This from Scott Guthrie's latest list, and is a video demonstrating the use of SL2 and LINQ with a large resultset in a DataGrid.
- Silverlight 2.0 Pie Chart (Beta)
- Another from Scott's links, and this is a very cool Pie Chart control. I've not seen Peter McGrattan's blog before, but after seeing this Pie Chart, I've added him to my list of blogs to watch for SL goodness!
Twitter SLNews | Join me @ SilverlightCream | SL Web Articles | SL2 Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | SilverlightCream