While I was at MIX, I 'Creamed some things, but did not insert them into the database at SilverlightCream.com because of the connectivity I had there. I just completed that task, so now all that material is up and searchable.
I have some things to blog about and will get them out for a first-thing-in-the-morning effort.
I don't know how to reach folks that don't read my blog, but for anyone that is just stumbling upon it after MIX, here's how to get started and keep up with Silverlight:
1) Go to Silverlight.net, download everything, and run the quickstart tutorials, then rat around in all the videos and other resources available.
2) Ask questions at the Silverlight.net forums.
3) Subscribe to Scott Guthrie and Jesse Liberty's blogs (at a minimum). Look back in both for relevant SL2 info.
4) Subscribe to the SLNews Twitter feed to get a notification when something hits
5) Subscribe to my SilverlightCream posts because I try to aggregate everything I find.
6) Use the Search capabilities of SilverlightCream.com to find posts by subject, author, version, or many other tags.
I got lots of great feedback at MIX, and I'm more than energized to get going on SL2. I hope to be caught up with 'Cream posts by the time I leave for work in the morning.
This is going to be fun!
Stay in the 'Light!
| Join me @ SilverlightCream
| SL Web Articles
| My Articles
| My Tutorials
| My Tooltips