Tim Sneath discusses the Update capability just released for SL 1.0, Shawn Wildermuth gives us a *very nice* SeeqPod player, the Expression Blog folks talk about Clip Path Editing in Blend2, and 2 articles of note in Jesse Liberty's Did You Know series.
Stay in the 'Light!
- Making Silverlight Easier for Systems Administrators to Install...
- Tim Sneath announced this yesterday for those that may have missed it. Not only easier to install, but it's going to be part of Windows Update.
- Silverlight-Based SeeqPod Player
- I'm not much of an online music guy, but this is a very cool app. I think I only have one other Silverlight 'app' bookmarked to use, and this one is being added to it. I dropped "Howard Roberts" into it about 6am this morning, and out popped two songs, played them flawlessly... oh yeah, and Shawn has the code for this puppy available for download!
- Clip Path Editing and Animating in Blend 2!
- If you've been following my rambling for any time, you'll know I also include whatever I bump into that includes anything that could be construed as Silverlight or xaml, and this is a very cool addition to Blend2!
- Did You Know... There Are Four Basic Animation Mechanisms?
- I posted Jesse Liberty's "Did You Know" series aggregation in SilverlightCream, but every now and then there's one (or two) that I think deserve special notice. This is the first of two today, and Jesse's looking at Animation
- Did You Know That... The Target of Video Brushes Is Not The Video
- This is the 2nd of the most recent 2 of Jesse Liberty's posts that I wanted to highlight. This one on Video Brushes is very cool.
Silverlight News on Twitter | Silverlight Tagged Web Articles | My Articles | My Tutorials | My Tooltips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Wednesday, January 23, 2008 1:25 PM