First of two-parts of Cream I've found in my blog-reading: Koen of FirsFloor demonstrates a Slideshow of Picasa WebAlbums, Michael Cameron takes 2D collisions into 3D, Jesse Liberty's first 4 "Did You Know" posts, Bret Ahlstrom discusses the Blend SP1 Update, and Pete Brown in a podcast about Silverlight and the Carbon Calculator application.
Stay in the 'Light!
- How to integrate Slideshow with the Picasa WebAlbum API
- Koen of FirstFloor shows how he integrated his very nice Slideshow with Picasa WebAlbums -- all with source... good stuff!
- 3D collision detection and a simple 3D model
- Michael Cameron of MC's Sandpit pulled a rabbit out of a hat with his 3D collision example... makes my head hurt to think about it :)
- Did you know... You Can Copy The 1.0 Template From VS 2005 to VS 2008?
- The First of Jesse Liberty's "Did You Know" series, this one on using the Silverlight 1.0 template from VS2005 in VS2008.
- Did You Know... That You Can Create A Timer Using XAML Animation?
- This "Did You Know" from Jesse Liberty describes using a Storyboard to create a timer.
- Did You Know... (2) you can easily re-format your code and XAML in Visual Studio
- Jesse describes the setup to getting your XAML looking the way you want it.
- Expression Blend Service Pack 1 Update
- Bret Ahlstrom describes under which circumstances you should grab the SP1 patch.
- Silverlight and the Carbon Calculator Podcast Interview with Brian Eastwood
- Pete Brown of IrritatedVowel in a podcast discussing Silverlight in general and the Carbon Calculator in specific.
Silverlight Tagged Web Articles | Silverlight Articles | Silverlight Tutorials | Silverlight Tooltips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:54 PM