A bunch of unsubmitted stuff I've found in my travels: Akira Onishi has added page zoom to the page turn app; DScharfschwerdt has put silverZoom on CodePlex; Mike Taulty talks about Expression, SL, and Live Writer; Tim Sneath and Somasegar discuss SL 2.0; and Somasegar discusses Expression Blend SP1 and VS2008.
Stay in the 'Light!
- How to add the zooming feature for your Silverlight Page turn application with Silverlight 1.0
- This is actually a very cool feature by Akira Onishi from apparently Microsoft Japan... you can zoom the pages in the app in and out ... if that was in the original Page Turn I missed it :) ... oh and it comes with source.
- I can't find my original reference for this, and I don't have it in SilverlightCream yet, but I thought it had promise. I have some issues with the mouse leaving the canvas, and I had the demo poot once, but all in all it reminds me of a demo Jeff Paries showed me ... wonder if that's on his site :)
- Expression Encoder, Silverlight, Windows Live Writer
- I apparently have this link of Mike Taulty's incorrect in SilverlightCream and can't fix it from here, but this one is right. Mike waxes poetic about the goodness of the Encoder to Live Writer experience.
- Silverlight 1.1 is now Silverlight 2.0
- Tim Sneath discusses what the 1.1 -> 2.0 thing is about
- Quick update on Silverlight
- Somasegar also discusses the 2.0 situation and has a link out to Scott Guthrie's post about it, and now so do I :).
- Designers and Developers working together
- Somasegar discusses Expression Blend SP1 and VS2008
Silverlight Tagged Web Articles | Silverlight Articles | Silverlight Tutorials | Silverlight Tooltips | SilverlightCream
posted @ Friday, November 30, 2007 3:11 PM