Silverlight Version Test by Tim Heuer; Silverlight Performance tips from Michael Schwarz for CPU usage and animation performance; Refresh Installation woes by Rob Connery with links to solutions; Tim Heuer's path to producing Silverlight; and Laurence Moroney's start down the path of how to learn Silverlight.
Stay in the 'Light!
- SL Version
- Brought to us by Tim Heuer, I keep forgetting to mention this, but is one of those things that you use and then ask yourself "why didn't I think of that"?... I'm adding it to my sidebar of Silverlight Links
- Silverlight Peformance Tips
- This has been posted a couple other places, but there's good info, so worth the space. Michael gives references for two Silverlight-enhancing lists: One for minimizing CPU usage, and one for increasing animation performance... good stuff
- Orcas Beta 2: Silverlight Framework Is Not Installed (Yes It Is... No It Isn't... Yes It Is)
- If you're having problems with the latest bits, you're in good company. Rob Connery takes a poke at everyone and gets some feedback from Scott Guthrie in the process. Good write-up and good references. I'm looking forward to the release of the LinqToSpaceTime :)
- silverlight: return of the clean and my toolbox
- Tim returns after some repaving with a good layout of how he approaches a Silverlight App, in addtion to where he's headed next, and asking for suggestions.
- Zero to Hero: Getting Started with Silverlight
- Laurence Moroney decided to back up to square zero and start blogging about how to get something accomplished in Silverlight from the standpoint of knowing nothing going in.
Silverlight Web Articles I've tagged and My Silverlight Articles and My Silverlight Tutorials
posted @ Friday, August 10, 2007 1:45 PM