|Engineers, Developers, Entrepreneurs, and Innovators mark your calendars for the first annual Saint Louis Innovation Camp! |
Local technology user groups, area businesses, and most of the entrepreneur support community will join forces to present a one of kind camp designed to spur innovation in the Information Technology community, support economic recovery for displaced technicians, and most importantly spark an entrepreneurial renaissance in the Saint Louis Area.
When: Feb. 26th – 28th
Where: JC Penney Building
University of Missouri–St. Louis
One University Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63121
What can you expect at this event?
World Class Training Series:
A training series consisting of the most well respected speakers in the Saint Louis Area that will share the hidden secrets behind innovation and entrepreneurship that covers the following topics:
- Innovation – Build revolutionary products and get them to market quickly
- Start up Management – Incorporation to infrastructure on a dime
- Start up Technology – Technical products and programs for startups and small companies
- Funding your business – Managing the funds you have and finding creative sources of funding.
Attendees will participate in the selection of the top innovator in several categories. All entrepreneurs enrolled in this program will receive direct feedback from attendees regarding strengths, weaknesses, and ways to improve their idea. The winners of this competition will receive a package of complementary products and services provided by local business owners. Each of these products and/or services will be provided to ensure the entrepreneur has the best possible chance of succeeding. Winners will be announced during the closing ceremonies Sunday Afternoon.
Full Day Workshop:
Four workshops that will help you take your idea to working business model and well planned product. Each workshop will follow the speaking tracks above and include on-site services with the assistance of trained professionals at no cost to the entrepreneur*.
- Incorporation of your new company
- Enrollment into technical programs that fit your needs
- Hosting and Cloud service membership
- Technical partnerships
- Many More…
* State licensing or vendor based fees may apply for some services. Details to follow…
Food and Refreshments:
Each day of the event, all attendees will receive a continental breakfast and a catered lunch.
Attendees may also receive an invitation to join us for an evening of beverages and networking at the UMSL Millennium Lounge. After hour receptions are currently pending sponsorship.