We added some stuff to Where's Tim today.
We trimmed out some of the redundant information that the Where's Tim webservice was returning on the GetTimsHistory call.
We added my speed to the Dump History to XML file.
When I am actually moving, we use a green icon to indicate my current position. When I am idle, the icon is the default red one.
I messed with using different color polylines to indicate my speed on the Get History function, but it was too slow because I had to create individual polylines for each history point, analyze the speed and add each overlay individually. Trying to navigate the map with all those overlays would peg out the cpu, so I scratched that idea.