First of all I have to say how excited I was to see the new reportviewer with VS2010 Beta 2, I have one application that has embedded reports in it up to this point we could not use the SSRS2008 reports with it, but now we can. So we included all the new reports that we have been using for our web app, but couldn't use it with this version of application, to the project, next went to the prerequisites and checked Microsoft Visual studio 2010 Report Viewer.
After deploying the project we started getting calls from users apparently they were getting an error installing the package the error was
Setup has detected that the file 'C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\VSD98D7.tmp\ReportViewer\ReportViewer.exe' has changed since it was initially published.
I realized the default “install location” is Vendor’s web site. I figured the version of reportviewer that came with Beta 2 is older than the version on the server. After installing the latest reportviewer and republishing everything was fine and i was able to install it on the clients.