Geeks With Blogs
Geeks with Blogs, the #1 blog community for IT Pros
Start Your Blog
| 836 Comments
My Other Recent Posts
Review of Sony Vaio FW Series Laptop
Juggle.com is Live
ASP.NET Web Developer Checklist
Good Luck Ex-Yahooers, And Anyone Else Out Of Work
XBOX 360 Failure #4
Why Microsoft’s Free Anti-Virus Will Matter
Looking for Load Testing Software
Ah, the Tech Market in the 90s!
ASP.NET Cache and HtmlAnchor HRef Bug
Are Too Many Good Reviews A Bad Thing?
I just registered for Build 2013! See you in San Francisco!
about 46 days ago
I'll be kicking off Build with style and rocking C# on 2.5 billion devices at
about 46 days ago
Glad you could make it. Very good presentation with lots of group engagement.
about 52 days ago
So what's the plan now that Google Reader is shutting down?
about 66 days ago
Run Modern (Metro) apps in a window on your desktop with ModernMixT
about 73 days ago
December 2011 (1)
August 2011 (1)
July 2011 (1)
April 2011 (1)
March 2011 (1)
March 2010 (1)
February 2010 (1)
December 2009 (1)
November 2009 (1)
July 2009 (1)
February 2009 (3)
December 2008 (2)
November 2008 (1)
October 2008 (2)
September 2008 (1)
July 2008 (1)
May 2008 (2)
April 2008 (8)
March 2008 (7)
February 2008 (6)
January 2008 (6)
December 2007 (12)
November 2007 (5)
October 2007 (11)
September 2007 (19)
August 2007 (14)
July 2007 (13)
June 2007 (9)
May 2007 (15)
April 2007 (18)
March 2007 (39)
February 2007 (66)
January 2007 (34)
December 2006 (25)
November 2006 (44)
October 2006 (21)
September 2006 (6)
August 2006 (16)
July 2006 (7)
June 2006 (14)
May 2006 (10)
April 2006 (39)
March 2006 (33)
February 2006 (36)
January 2006 (22)
December 2005 (21)
November 2005 (18)
October 2005 (56)
September 2005 (69)
August 2005 (24)
Warning: I may have no idea what I am talking about!
<< Waiting in Wal-Mart
Greed List 2005 >>
Daily Report #3
Mostly more Xbox stuff.
Microsoft Announces Next-Generation ERP Suite
- Microsoft Corp. announced Tuesday the first iteration of its next-generation ERP suite, Dynamics GP 9.0, that brings roles-based user interfaces—and a growing integration across Microsoft's infrastructure—to Windows, SharePoint Services portal and Visual Studio.
Is Microsoft Up to Some New Tricks?
- He calls them dirty tricks and suspects that Microsoft has invented a whole new online litany of them to promote the new Xbox 360 gaming console. The premise may sound odd, but I'll try to summarize. John suspects that MSFT may have created a phony Xbox-bashing site, so off the wall as to be incredible, as a way to make the 360 look good by comparison. John's done some digging, and the site appears to be run by someone hiding his or her identity, whether it be Sony or Microsoft. Is this a tempest in a teapot?
Microsoft Takes it on the Chin Over Test-Driven Development
- The poop has hit the propeller for Microsoft over the past few days in regards to its Guidelines for Test-Driven Development article published on its Microsoft Developer Network portal (MSDN).
UML "Amigo" Ivar Jacobson endorses Microsoft tool
- Prominent software design guru Ivar Jacobson, one of the three software design founders of the Unified Modeling Language (UML), this week pledged to support Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team System. A lightweight approach to design and modeling, as opposed to 'heavy' processes that constrict developers' ability to code, is the ultimate goal of the partnership.
Microsoft's back in game with Xbox 360
- Microsoft released its Xbox 360 video- game console across the United States, a machine chairman Bill Gates says will enable the company to wrest control of the US$28 billion (HK$218.4 billion) industry from Sony.
Microsoft Opens Office File Formats
- Microsoft Corp. has decided to open up its Office file formats and has submitted the formats to be considered for recognition as a formal standard by Ecma International, which will develop the documentation and make it available to the industry.
(Time Magazine) 8 Great Xbox 360 Games
- The newly released console is high def and high tech. Here's what to play.
Enter Key in ASP.NET
- One of the common requests in ASP.NET is to submit a form when visitor hit an Enter key.
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:59 PM |
Back to top
Comments on this post: Daily Report #3
No comments posted yet.
Email: (never displayed)
(will show your
Allowed tags: blockquote, a, strong, em, p, u, strike, super, sub, code
Enter the code shown above
Copyright © Scott Kuhl | Powered by:
Popular Posts on Geeks with Blogs
Use the NotMapped Attribute with Entity Framework in Partial Classes
.NET Security Part 3
Which kind of API service provider are you?
Tech Learning–Always Start with Hello World
Nokia: Your vision is clouded
Geeks With Blogs Content Categories
Team Foundation Server
Brand New Posts on Geeks with Blogs
SCCM2012SP1 – How to download prerequisites for offline installation
Why I Chose WordPress Over Geeks With Blogs, And Moving From WordPress.com To A GoDaddy Hosted Solution
Exploiting the Non-Uniqueness of Guids
APress Deal of the Day 17/May/2013 - Pro HTML5 with Visual Studio 2012
I was surfing io13 and found this interesting article from google