Greetings! It was a tough decision but I have moved my blog to bargelt.com. Thanks for visiting!
This is my second try at a post to look at my 2008 goals. In the first attempt I was going to take the text of my 2008 Goals post and just mark it up and add comments but damn I wrote way too much and went into way too much detail in that post. Hopefully this will be much less painful.
The first seven months in review:
- I'm down to 238 pounds. I'm very happy with my long-term progress and YES I STILL want to see 228 on the scale. I will get there. I have 5 more months in 2008!
- I've ridden 437 miles so far this year.
- I've ridden my mountain bike 7 times so far this year.
- Feels good to have finished the DaBoyZ Fit Club Triathlon (DFCT) even though it wasn't a sanctioned event. Came in second! First off the bike, first off the treadmill, second out of the water! Props to John!
- I completed the 2008 Tour de Pierce.
- Bought a new mountain bike that I absolutely LOVE.
Goals for August 2008:
- Weigh less on August 30th that I do on August 1st. Stretch goal: I'd like to see 229 on the scale come August 30th!
- Ride more, ride more, ride more! Road, mountain, commute, track. Just ride, man!
- Commute to work at least ONCE by bike!
- Eat better, eat better, eat better!
Dam2Dam 2008 on September 27th
Technorati Tags: Bicycling Fit Club