Geeks With Blogs
Steve Bargelt Oooooo biker! April 2007 Entries
Weekend Training Rides
Greetings! It was a tough decision but I have moved my blog to bargelt.com. Thanks for visiting! Two good rides this past weekend. The biggest bummer was that my buddy John wasn't able to make the Saturday ride due to illness. We were all bummed. We (Brandon, Chuck Carl and I) started out at the Green Bridge in Kent and rode to the end of the Interurban trail in Pacific, turned around and headed back through Kent where Chuck decided to call it a day. Brandon, Carl and I continued North on the Interurban ......

Posted On Monday, April 23, 2007 11:56 AM

Descend too fast to spite your face
Greetings! It was a tough decision but I have moved my blog to bargelt.com. Thanks for visiting! [via: RoadBikeRider.com weekly newsletter - the emphasis is all mine] A Descent too Dangerous?Jimmy Casper is a 29-year-old Frenchman who rides for Unibet.com. He has the dubious distinction of twice finishing dead last in the Tour de France, and on a brighter note he was featured in the IMAX film "Wired to Win."Last week something else happened to make him remembered in pro cycling. He crashed on the ......

Posted On Friday, April 20, 2007 3:35 PM

Energize Me
Greetings! It was a tough decision but I have moved my blog to bargelt.com. Thanks for visiting! Just went to Performance Bike and REI at lunch. I bought: 1 tub of Clif Shot Electrolyte Drink - Crisp Apple Flavor (w/ caffeine) I can't find any store-bought sports drinks without HFCS so I thought I'd try this on since the rest of the Clif line seems to agree with my system. 1 tub of Clif Shot Recovery Drink Mango Orange. What the hell - thought I'd try it. 7 packages Clif Shot Blocks So far these ......

Posted On Friday, April 20, 2007 3:21 PM

STP Training: Group Ride
Greetings! It was a tough decision but I have moved my blog to bargelt.com. Thanks for visiting! This past Saturday we rode 63 miles. That is the farthest I've ever ridden. The previous long was last year's Dam 2 Dam at a little over 50 miles. For about 70% of the time Saturday I felt great, rearin' and ready to go. The other 30% of the time it hurt. Almost 2000 feet of elevation gain which honestly wasn't all of the 30% of the "hurt time" - most of that pain was later in the ride when my knees were ......

Posted On Monday, April 16, 2007 2:33 PM

Copyright © Steve Bargelt | Powered by: GeeksWithBlogs.net | Join free