Do you have what it takes to meet the challenge? We’ll make it worth it.
You may have noticed at the end of my last post I threw down the community challenge to get from zero to deployed faster than me.
My time was 13:48 to be from zero to deployed. Beat my time and show it in a video response. The person with the best time by March 15th @ 11:59PM CST will receive a prize.
Here are the links to the videos:
Let’s revisit those ground rules before I tell you what the prizes will be:
- .NET Application with a valid database connection
- Start from Zero
- Deployed with AppHarbor or an alternative
- A timer displayed in the video that runs during the entire process
- Video response published on YouTube or acceptable alternative
- Video(s) must be published by March 15th at 11:59PM CST.
- Either post the link here as a comment or on YouTube as a response (also by 11:59PM CST March 15th)
The prize package for the best time is:
- $50 Gift Card or equivalent – Provided by yours truly.
- AppHarbor $100 service credit – AppHarbor will provide a $100 credit for their services once they launch payments. Thank you to the folks at AppHarbor!
- ReSharper - Jetbrains will provide a FULL license of ReSharper Personal. This license is a $199 value. Thank you to the folks at Jetbrains!
- Telerik Ultimate Collection for .NET – Telerik will provide a license to pretty much every .NET tool they offer. This license is a $1999 value. A big thank you to the folks at Telerik!!
- This is a total value of $2348!!!
The prize package for the person that has the most creative video(s) with a time better than mine (if there are at least 5 responses):
- $20 Gift card or equivalent – Provided by this guy.
- AppHarbor $50 service credit – same deal as above. Thank you AppHarbor!
- Twilio T-Shirt - Twilio has donated a shirt and will ship your size to you (this may be subject to US residents only). This is a $25 value. Thank you to the folks at Twilio!