Presented this at JaxDUG
Here are the topics covered
- Intro to MVC Scaffolding, CodeFirst, Repository Pattern
- Customizing view and Controller Templates
- Using T4 Scafoldering Commandlets
- Packaging Custom Scaffolder
- Customizing Scaffolding Environment
Scaffolding is a way to quickly create an application layout based on data. This means there are less routine tasks that developers need to do, for example, creating your own controllers/views, CRUD methods, and validation, and more time spent on solving business problems. Learn how to customize the scaffolding using T4 templates, so that the generated output suits the needs of your application, in case you need to regenerate the scaffolding occasionally during development.