Posts
208
Comments
1144
Trackbacks
CMAP – Ionic Code Samples

Thanks to everyone for attending my presentation on Building mobile apps with the Ionic framework and AngularJS at CMAP. The code samples and PowerPoint for my presentation can be found here.

posted on Friday, October 10, 2014 10:20 AM Print
Comments
# re: CMAP – Ionic Code Samples
Matthew
10/20/2014 10:43 AM
Thanks or posting. Do you know of any solid list of top / high profile applications that have been built on Ionic+Cordova/PhoneGap? I really like the stack but am getting some pushback that it is "too new" and a couple notable reference applications would go a long way to combating.
# re: CMAP – Ionic Code Samples
Steve Michelotti
10/20/2014 11:06 AM
@Matthew - Check out HabitRPG (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ocdevel.habitrpg&hl=en) - that's got between 100,000-500,000 downloads in the Android store alone. Also, check out the Ionic showcase: http://showcase.ionicframework.com/.

As a side note, for the people giving you pushback, I'd be very curious to know what "higher profile" framework they are suggesting as an alternative to Ionic.
# re: CMAP – Ionic Code Samples
Erik Costantino
1/14/2015 11:54 AM
I appreciate the post. I really enjoyed your Pluralsight course. I was wondering if it was possible to embed the ngCordova Camera or Barcode API within a HTML5 page/pane? I would like the application header and footer to remain displayed while camera is on. Any information would be appreciated.
# re: CMAP – Ionic Code Samples
Pavan
1/28/2015 10:51 PM
Hi Steve, I have gone through your course on Pluralsight. Its awesome. I have a learnt a lot in no time.
I am running into one issue, when I try to run the sample code you have attached, it runs fine on browser but I am getting error on android emulator "Unfortunately, elite-schedule has stopped".

any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks
Pavan
# re: CMAP – Ionic Code Samples
Aries McRae
6/6/2015 8:49 AM
Pavan, you will need to regenerate your android platforms folder. ie. $ionic platform remove android

then do
$ionic platform add android

Title *
Name *
Comment *
Verification

View Steve Michelotti's profile on LinkedIn

profile for Steve Michelotti at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Google My Blog