Geeks With Blogs
Tex-blog Mobile and other stuff July 2006 Entries
NUnit troubles
I found today interesting problem with NUnit, it took me two hours to (partially) solve. The symptoms were that I have not seen any testcases in my assembly. After some time I discovered that I was working on drive that were mapped to local folder share. When I opened assembly from its real location all went Ok. It appears that opening in NUnit assemblies that are located on network shares mapped to drive letter is not an easy task. I found that opening assembly and testing it from network share ......

Posted On Saturday, July 29, 2006 12:52 PM

Copyright © Martinez | Powered by: GeeksWithBlogs.net