Geeks With Blogs
Raaga Kool blog May 2006 Entries
Passengers and Performers
I believe everybody is good and given a Chance and the right direction, can be better than what they are. It is just a matter of time. I believe in a theory that every organization is made of two categories of people. Passengers and Performers. It is Passengers who constitute 80% of the Org and Performers form the Rest 20%. Performers are goal oriented people, who keep on churning out quality code with the Motive to Autograph their work with Excellence. Passengers are potential performers who can ......

Posted On Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:23 PM

Copyright © Raaga Kool | Powered by: GeeksWithBlogs.net