Geeks With Blogs

News


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Bornholm with a DSLR. Make your own badge here.

Jannik Anker .NET developer blog May 2007 Entries
Computer Laws
I found a bunch of great Computer Laws... A few highlights: Ellison's Law: The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. (Harlan Ellison) Jakob's Law of the Internet User Experience: Users spend most of their time on other websites. (Jakob Nielsen) Nathan's First Law: Software is a gas; it expands to fill its container. (Nathan Myhrvold) Ninety-ninety Law: The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts ......

Posted On Tuesday, May 8, 2007 11:01 AM

Copyright © Jannik Anker | Powered by: GeeksWithBlogs.net