Just a few randoms on cloud I bumped into:
- Blogger Jeremy Geelan has come up with the Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem and the Top 50 Bloggers on Cloud Computing.
- Windows Azure Security Whitepaper is live
- The paper provides a technical examination of the security functionality available from both the customer's and Microsoft operations' perspectives, the people and processes that help make Windows Azure more secure, as well as a brief discussion about compliance
- New version of Access Control Services was released in the lab environment in August.
- This has lots of new features including Out-of-the-box support for popular web identity providers including: Windows Live ID, OpenID, Google, Yahoo, and Facebook and Integration with Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) and tooling
- Microsoft UK partner Dot Net Solutions made it into “Tip of the Week” on the excellent Cloud Cover Show. The tip has been “extracted” onto Vimeo. It is a good tip. Enjoy.