Having skim watched many (but not all) the Azure sessions from PDC I thought I would call out my top 5 sessions I recommend you find some time to look at if you already know the basics.
- Tips and Tricks for Using Visual Studio 2010 to Build Applications that Run on Windows Azure
- Lots of great tips for developing for Azure. There is also a companion blog post.
- Windows Azure Blob and Drive Deep Dive
- Blobs have evolved significantly since day one. This session shows all.
- Windows Azure Tables and Queues Deep Dive
- The companion session to #2. Also excellent level of detail.
- Developing PHP and MySQL Applications with Windows Azure
- I need to watch again – but this makes for a fascinating watch, especially if you still believe Windows Azure = Web + Worker Roles.
- Development Best Practices and Patterns for Using Microsoft SQL Azure Databases
- SQL Azure = subset of SQL Server – but with a few bits to trip you up.
- Developing Advanced Applications with Windows Azure
- Ok, I said 5 but it would be very wrong to miss out this great session from Steve!
The complete list can be found over on Ryans blog.