Geeks With Blogs
Title Of Blog

While working on an ASP.NET application today I noticed that after asynchronous ajax requests my page would have gap where when the page initially loaded it did not.  I checked the pages source and noted that a hidden input field was declared precisely where the gap was occuring.


 

I moved the hidden input field to the end of the pages source and the gap went away permanently.


 

Curious!

Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 10:22 AM | Back to top


Comments on this post: Hidden inputs not always completely hidden in Internet Explorer

No comments posted yet.
Your comment:
 (will show your gravatar)


Copyright © Jake Rutherford | Powered by: GeeksWithBlogs.net | Join free