Today I saw this puzzle on the Internet. I love puzzles like these, which is probably why I like to program so much. It took me about 30 minutes and a couple sheets of paper to rifle through it all and get the answer.
How fast can you guys get it? Comment, and I'll let you know if you're right or not.
Einstein's Logic Puzzle
So you want a hard brain teaser! Well, here it is.
It's purported that Einstein said 98% of the world's population could not figure out this logic problem. Try your hand at it.
A logical question.
There are 5 houses each with a different color. Their owners, each with a unique heritage, drinks a certain type of beverage, smokes a certain brand of cigarette, and keep a certain variety of pet. None of the owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigarette or drink the same beverage.
- The Brit lives in the red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is just to the left of the white house.
- The green house's owner drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Malls raises birds.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the center house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps a horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The owner who smokes Bluemasters also drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
Who owns the fish?