D'Arcy from Winnipeg
Solution Architecture, Business & Entrepreneurship, Microsoft, and Adoption

Having Fun with Roughriders

Thursday, June 3, 2010 7:34 PM

So I’m in Regina for a conference, and I happen to notice that some RoughRiders (Weston Dressler, Wes Cates, and Marcus Adams) are going to be signing autographs at the local SaskTel store on Thursday.

So a plan gets hatched, and I call my buddy Mike who hasn’t left Winnipeg yet and have him pick up my Alouette jersey from home. My buddy Dylan who was here too happened to bring his Bomber jersey. And so we set off on our adventure: to get three Saskatchewan Roughrider players to autograph a calculator (cause, y’know…tough counting to 13 and all).

Below is the footage.

And continued…

And here’s the autographed calculator:

IMG_2454

Thanks for being good sports guys!

D

Technorati Tags: ,,

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

Too funny. And no death threats from the other fans? 6/3/2010 10:23 PM | Aaron Kowall

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

No death threats! I'll save that for when I get in both their fatass faces at one of the Rider games. :) Ohhh, I suppose thats not considered classy in your eyes eh? Oh wait, have you read any of the ourbombers.com threads lately? You guys put a new face on classless! Cya at the games boys. Oh and be sure and come on down to B.P,s north after the game ( if I don't see you before that ) and the boys n I will show you guys a Real good time. 6/4/2010 3:27 PM | Tony

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

Perhaps the Bomber fan can use the calculator to calculate how many bombers were on the field for the grey cup game? 6/6/2010 4:59 PM | Chris

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

Good thing Weston was there to explain the joke to them.... LOL !

CLASSIC ! And the mellons in the comment section getting all riled up... I'm gonna piss myself. 6/6/2010 10:04 PM | TheMelonSnapper

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

Your gonna piss yourself? Thats something I'd expect from a Bomber fan! 6/7/2010 3:16 PM | Tony

NOW THAT IS AWESOME!!!! haha...nice one D! 6/7/2010 5:12 PM | Ryan Caligiuri

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

I am a lifetime Rider Fan living in Winnipeg, I love the rivalry and think this prank/joke was classic. - Good One.

For those who take the rivalry so serious that they need to resort to class-less comments and antics, this is all about fun, lighten up and enjoy it. 6/14/2010 11:23 AM | Doug

Hey they were good sports about it anyways. 6/14/2010 3:45 PM | Shawn

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

I think this topic learning is more necessary for all. We will find many useful and interesting news.
6/29/2010 2:16 PM | Certified Loose Diamonds

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

Which Roughriders are you talk about?

Also how many players on each side?

Bummer, I have been enjoying the sun for too long, hahaha 7/24/2010 12:00 PM | BC Lioner

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

I am a huge Rider fan and I have to admit this is halarious! Good one. Anyone who is upset - Chillax it's funny. 8/6/2010 1:12 PM | Rick

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

This joke is hifreakinlarious, I just wish I had thought of it! Seriously you guys deserve some sort of medal for this... The 13th man will never get old. 8/8/2010 10:50 PM | Stamps on top

It seems you had very nice time there. 2/22/2011 9:07 AM | kalorimetre

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

Agents for crystal gift some reason shower room sense I'm trouble. 4/2/2011 8:54 PM | agnele

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

Thanks dude for sharing this funny video

Mark -
How to Clean Hardwood Floors
10/11/2011 2:37 AM | Mark

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

Nice videos... Made my day :)

Tom - cleaning hardwood floors 3/4/2012 4:29 AM | Tom

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

Pretty cool, I will tell my friends about it. 3/13/2012 9:55 AM | Sandra Schmuck

# re: Having Fun with Roughriders

It's so funny looking into your autographed calculator 3/17/2012 3:55 AM | Battlestar Galactica Online