D'Arcy from Winnipeg
Solution Architecture, Business & Entrepreneurship, Microsoft, and Adoption

Why my company rules and Xbox 360 HD weirdness

Saturday, November 26, 2005 8:53 PM

I work for the coolest company! We had our Christmas party on Friday, a very nice dinner at a local restaurant. We also all got gifts from the owners: a new IPod (the one with the video capability)!!! Very kewl, and much appreciated.

I was playing around on my 360 tonight when I noticed something odd in the settings: my hard drive has only a 13 Gig capacity...but its supposed to be a 20 gig hd. I'm guessing that this is because there must be some system files that are stored on the machine...but 7 Gig worth?! Weird...must investigate.

Back to playing with my IPod...

D

# re: Why my company rules and Xbox 360 HD weirdness

I hate to be the one to point this out, but your "coolest company" link is busted. Not only that but you're showing a bit of debugging info in the process. Tsk Tsk D'Arcy.

11/26/2005 10:58 PM | Chris Williams

# re: Why my company rules and Xbox 360 HD weirdness

Yeah, I noticed that after posting. We're having a bit of issue with the company that hosts our DNS entry (we host the server at the office, the IP that directs it is hosted externally). The coolest company will be back up by Monday.

And my IPod rocks my socks off. Video on that thing is so kewl! I think Women are to shoes what D'Arcy is to ITunes.

D 11/27/2005 6:00 AM | D'Arcy from Winnipeg

# re: Why my company rules and Xbox 360 HD weirdness

The "coolest company" does not seem to be so cool. At least on the Internet... 11/27/2005 11:23 AM | David

# Heh heh

As much as I love DNN, sometimes...

And my IPod is awesome.
:D

D 11/27/2005 12:47 PM | D'Arcy from Winnipeg

# re: Why my company rules and Xbox 360 HD weirdness

All right...site is up and running...link is back active.

D 11/28/2005 8:11 AM | D'Arcy from Winnipeg

# re: Why my company rules and Xbox 360 HD weirdness

Microsoft-Man goes gaga over Apple product? Say it isn't so! Those new iPods are gorgeous, though. Congrats on working for a cool company that does stuff like that! 11/28/2005 1:20 PM | Jeremy from Silicon Valley