DISCLAIMER: This is not a post about “Romney” or “Obama”. This is not a post for whom I am voting. Information sourced for Wikipedia.
The following independent candidates have gained access to at least one state ballot.
- Richard Duncan, of Ohio; Vice-presidential nominee: Ricky Johnson Candidate Ballot Access: Ohio - (18 Electoral) Write-In Candidate Access: Alaska, Florida, Indiana, Maryland
- Randall Terry, of West Virginia; Vice-presidential nominee: Missy Smith Candidate Ballot Access: Kentucky, Nebraska, West Virginia - (18 Electoral) Write-In Candidate Access: Colorado, Indiana
- Sheila Tittle, of Texas; Vice-presidential nominee: Matthew Turner Candidate Ballot Access: Colorado, Louisiana - (17 Electoral)
- Jeff Boss, of New Jersey; Vice-presidential nominee: Bob Pasternak Candidate Ballot Access: New Jersey - (14 Electoral)
- Dean Morstad, of Minnesota; Vice-presidential nominee: Josh Franke-Hyland Candidate Ballot Access: Minnesota - (10 Electoral) Write-In Candidate Access: Utah
- Jill Reed, of Wyoming; Vice-presidential nominee: Tom Cary Candidate Ballot Access: Colorado - (9 Electoral) Write-In Candidate Access: Indiana, Florida
Jerry Litzel, of Iowa; Vice-presidential nominee: Jim Litzel
Candidate Ballot Access: Iowa - (6 Electoral)
That wraps it up people. We have reviewed 25 presidential candidates in the 2012 U.S. election. Look for more blog posts about the election to come.