Friday, September 7, 2012 8:05 AM
DISCLAIMER: This is not a post about “Romney” or “Obama”. This is not a post for whom I am voting. Information sourced for Wikipedia.
Meet Merlin Miller of American Third Position Party
- In addition to being American Third Position Party nominee, Miller is an independent film maker. He is a graduate of West Point and has commanded two units in the United States Army. After military service he worked as an industrial engineering manager for Michelin Tire. He learned about film making by earning an MFA from the University of Southern California. Mr. Miller is on the ballot in: CO, NJ, and TN.
- In the 2000’s, Miller began taking an increasingly paleoconservative political stance. He claimed that Hollywood “ surreptitiously seeks to destroy our European-American heritage and our Christian-based traditional values, and replace them with values that debase these traditional values and elevate minorities as paragons of virtue and wisdom....Today’s motion pictures, in concert with other forms of mass media entertainment, are the greatest enemies to the well-being of our progeny and the future of our country.”
- Miller states that he "doesn't like" interracial marriage; however, he does not support outlawing interracial marriage, either. Miller has denied being anti-Semitic, instead claiming that he merely opposes "favoritism" granted to Jews in the film industry. He also opposes illegal immigration and what he refers to as "wide open borders" in the United States.
- The American Third Position Party (A3P) is a third positionist American political party which promotes white supremacy. It was officially launched in January 2010 (although in November 2009 it filed papers to get on a ballot in California) partially to channel the right-wing populist resentment engendered by the financial crisis of 2007–2010 and the policies of the Obama administration and defines its principal mission as representing the political interests of white Americans. The party takes a strong stand against immigration and globalization, and strongly supports an anti-interventionist foreign policy. Although the party does not support labor unions, they do strongly support the labor rights of the American working class on a platform of placing American workers first over illegal immigrant workers and banning of overseas corporate relocation of American industry and technology
- Third Position or Third Alternative refers to a revolutionary nationalist political position that emphasizes its opposition to both communism and capitalism. Advocates of Third Position politics typically present themselves as "beyond left and right", instead claiming to syncretize radical ideas from both ends of the political spectrum
Learn more about Merlin Miller and American Third Position Party on Wikipedia.