Moodle is a free elearning content management software program. It does take a great deal of time to set it up because you need to upload your Office files to Moodle. Now, Microsoft has made that job easier with their new Office Add on. With it you can save directly into Moodle. Here are the instructions on how to use. Just change the URL you use for your Moodle site.
1. Go to this site and download and install the software. http://www.educationlabs.com/projects/officeaddinformoodle/Pages/default.aspx
2. Open your Office Word in this example and then select Save to Moodle (Notice you can also open files that you have stored in moodle make changes and then save back to moodle. (WOW)
3, Now because this is the first time you are using this feature you will see a dialog box that looks like this: Enter the moodle website exactly as you see here along with your username and password for moodle. Click the checkbox to remember you.
4. After you click on Save to Moodle you should see a dialog box like this:
5. Click the plus on the left this is your moodle site.
6. You will now see the listing of your moodle classes. Now click on the class that you your file to go to and save.
Now you use this file in moodle.