Solidsoft in conjunction with Microsoft has run a couple of of Azure workshops. Both were very well received and will be repeated in the future. Michael Royster of Microsoft commented:
Over the last two weeks we have run two very successful Azure workshops covering both PaaS and IaaS. A huge thank you must go to Solidsoft for continuing to support the Application Platform and Azure business.
The workshops were:
Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS) Workshop 19/20 February 2013
Delivered by Charles Young (Solidsoft) and Michael Royster (Microsoft)
12 Attendees .
Overall Average Feedback: 7.1, Session Content: 7.5, Session Delivery: 7.7, Labs Content: 7.1
· “I would definitely recommend an MTC event to colleagues unless I wanted to attend myself!”.
· “Very useful and well organised workshop.”
· “Excellent presentations talking through services and concepts”
Azure Infrastructure as a Service (PaaS) Workshop 26 February 2013
Delivered by Yossi Dahan (Solidsoft) and Michael Royster (Microsoft)
Overall Average Feedback: 7.3, Session Content: 7.3, Session Delivery: 7.7, Labs Content: 7.0
· Good event, well put together; powershell part was complicated even for a UNIX admin. Thanks for a great insight for Azure
· Presentations and labs complimented each other well, all sessions useful.
· Powershell is awkward for learning,
Solidsoft in conjunction with Microsoft will be running more workshops in the future. For details view www.solidsoft.com or contact Pam.Pickup@solidsoft.com.