By Eli Robillard ...
Liam Cleary has a fantastic in-depth series running on rebuilding a corporate website with the new WCM features of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007. We're talking deep practical dives into CSS, master pages, navigation, and content types. Highly recommended!
Also checkout "Building tylerbutler.com"
- Part I - Introduction and getting started
- Part II - Designing the layout
- Part III - Creating the content types
- Part I - Planning and Basic Branding
- Part II - Building Content Types and Page Layouts
And from Patrick ...
Perfect timing! A MOSS WCM 'Customizing and Branding' series has been published today on the MSDN site.
- Part I - Understanding Web Content Management and the Default Features
- Part II - Extending WCM
- Part III - Creating and Configuring WCM-Enabled Sites
Previously posted at blog.Solidsoft.com