I am sailing:
The Two Connect BizTalk 2004 Adapter for SalesForce.com is a full feature BizTalk 2004 adapter with two-way transmit and one-way response functionalities and a design-time Schema Wizard. The adapter also takes advantage of all features available through the BizTalk 2004 Adapter Framework. The adapter leverages the functionality available through the SalesForce.com Web Service API to provide a quality integration solution for the SalesForce.com solutions Platform.
|Adapter Schema Wizard |
- Generates schemas for all standard objects
- Generates schemas for all custom objects
|Transmit adapter |
- Solicit-response: Execute queries that return SalesForce.com data like Account and Contact.
- Solicit-Response: Create SalesForce.com
- Solicit-Response: Update SalesForce.com
- One-Way: Delete SalesForce.com objects
- Solicit-Response: Execute search queries against SalesForce.com objects.
|Receive adapter |
- One-Way: Execute predefined queries that return SalesForce.com Account, Contact and other data
- Ability to polls and to predefined the number of records returned
- One-Way: Subscribe to deleted SalesForce.com objects.
- One-Way: Subscribe to updated SalesForce.com objects.
- One-Way: Data Replication move the whole
Find out more at: