Above the Fold:
The SilverlightShow folks have a good webinar series going. The next one is December 15th: Building a Silverlight 4 Application End-to-end with Gill Cleeren.
- Using RESTful services from Silverlight
- Gill Cleeren has a new post up at SilverlightShow about Silverlight and Webservices, and in particular RESTful services... good info about services in general leading up to the main event.
- Unlocking a Windows Phone 7 device for development
- Peter Kuhn describes the elusive yet simple act of registering a WP7 device for development.
- Show 111: Silverlight Redemption
- Erik Mork and Co. have their latest Podcast up and are talking about the upcoming Firestarter and their Portland->Redmond wifi-equipped busride... too cool, guys!
- Yet Another Podcast #15 – Ian Griffiths
- Falling into the not necessarily Silverlight category is Jesse Liberty's latest "Yet Another Podcast" interviewing Ian Griffiths... all good subjects and information though... check it out!
- Using the Pivot Control
- Kirupa Chinnathambi waxes poetic on the Pivot Control on WP7... beginning with a video demo then moving into how to use it via Blend.
- Part 1 of 4 : Tips/Tricks for Silverlight Developers.
- Michael Crump has part 1 of a 4-parter up that is a series of entries that answer 3 questions: 1) What is it? 2) Why do I care? and 3) How do I do it? ... good stuff, even if you've been at this a while.
- WP7 Development Tip of the Day: Live Tiles that use the system theme accent color
- Brad Tutterow shows how to implement your icons so they pick up the WP7 theme like the default ones do.
- Service-Related APIs and Synchronous/Asynchronous Calls
- Jay Kimble has a two-parter up on Service Call Guidance and Asynchronous callbackmethods... a bit of a rant followed by guidance... sorta like the stick and carrot :)
- Service-Related APIs and Synchronous/Asynchronous Calls Part 2
- In the 2nd post, Jay Kimble is showing how to implement Asynchronous calls from our existing Synchronous calls.
- Windows Phone 7 Line of Business App Dev :: Network Awareness
- Rob Tiffany is talking about Network Awareness and WP7 and jumps right into a tutorial on how to deal with the situaion, and builds out a nice little app in the process.
Stay in the 'Light!
Twitter SilverlightNews | Twitter WynApse | WynApse.com | Tagged Posts | SilverlightCream
Join me @ SilverlightCream | Phoenix Silverlight User Group
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Silverlight 4 Windows Phone MIX10