Above the Fold:
||"Better Silverlight 4.0 Installation and Upgrade Experience"
"Developing a Lookless Silverlight Gauge Control (part 2)"
||"31 Days of Windows Phone | Day #21: Silverlight Toolkit for Windows Phone"
||"Beginners Guide to Visual Studio LightSwitch (Part–1)"
- fingerpaint – a little wp7 paint app
- Sigurd Snørteland knocked together this WP7 app "in 2 hours" ... a cool little paint program... I love the paint bucket concept...
- Developing a Lookless Silverlight Gauge Control (part 2)
- Colin Eberhardt revists his Lookless Silverlight Gauge Control today with some really stunning templates for it... a radial guage and a 'bullet graph' ... just too cool!
- Paging WCF Ria Services entities in Model-View-ViewModel applications
- Andrea Boschin has a post up today at SilverlightShow discussing how to use a custom PagedDataSource in MVVM applications.
- Yet Another Podcast – Show #8 – Firefly Part 2
- Boy, Jesse Liberty is pushing these Yet Another Podcast shows out! ... this one is part 2 of discussion with the Firefly folks about iPhone vs WP7 development.
- Architecting WP7 - Part 6 of 10: Loosely Coupled Messaging
- Shawn Wildermuth is back with Day number 6 of two-weeks of Architecting WP7. Today he's discussing Messaging, and he doesn't mean SMS or IM :)
- Better Silverlight 4.0 Installation and Upgrade Experience
- I found this post by Andrew Tokeley via Mike Taulty's blog, and wow... what a great post this is on the Install and Upgrade Experience for Silverlight 4 ... thanks Andrew, and Mike!
- 31 Days of Windows Phone | Day #20: Map Control
- I must be in the 'sweet spot' tonight, because I caught Jeff Blankenburg with not only today's post, but also tomorrows :) ... todays post is all about the map control -- in his WP7 trek of course
- 31 Days of Windows Phone | Day #21: Silverlight Toolkit for Windows Phone
- And Jeff Blankenburg's post for tomorrow is all about the Silverlight Toolkit for WP7... think you know what all is in there? ... check out Jeff's post.
- Beginners Guide to Visual Studio LightSwitch (Part–1)
- Kunal Chowdhury has two posts up... first this one which is an introduction to LightSwitch... from the beginning to a running database app.
- Simplest way to Create a Non-Movable Silverlight Child Window
- Kunal Chowdhury's second post is about crafting a child window that can't move from it's initial position... bunches of Blend goodness in this post.
- FunWithArcs UserControl - design study of a navigation control
- Martin Krüger has a UserControl up that is just a bit of fun with the Arc in Blend... drag/drop, resize, flyout panels... come up with a use for it and let Martin know :)
Stay in the 'Light!
Twitter SilverlightNews | Twitter WynApse | WynApse.com | Tagged Posts | SilverlightCream
Join me @ SilverlightCream | Phoenix Silverlight User Group
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Silverlight 4 Windows Phone MIX10