Above the Fold:
||"Combining Silverlight Navigation Framework and Prism to create MVVM Applications – Introduction"
||"Anti-aliased Lines And Optimizing Code for Windows Phone 7–First Look"
||"Silverlight TV 49: Creating Rich Interactive Prototypes with Sketchflow - Part 2"
John Papa and Janete Perez
DaveDev posted his materials from the Philly.Net CodeCamp: Expression Studio for Developers and Windows Phone 7 Design Guidelines content available for download
Brian Seitz posted the release of Windows Phone Radio Episode 4
- Anti-aliased Lines And Optimizing Code for Windows Phone 7–First Look
- Nokola discusses issues in porting his Fantasia Painter to WP7, and creation of his own anti-aliased and alpha blending function.
- Silverlight TV 49: Creating Rich Interactive Prototypes with Sketchflow - Part 2
- John Papa has Silverlight TV number 49 up, and it's Sketchflow part 2 with Janete Perez. Janete has the code up from the video on her Sunny Pixels blog
- Architecting WP7 - Part 5 of 10: Tombstoning
- Shawn Wildermuth's 5th part out a 10-part series on WP7 Architecture is up, and he's discussing Tombstoning... or how your app runs without being able to do any backgorund processing... great graphic in the explanation.
- Programmatically supporting Windows Phone themes with differing colors for text
- Avi Pilosof relates a story about his app being rejected for unreadable text, and explains how that came about, and how to avoid it.
- Making Text Clickable in Silverlight for Windows Phone 7
- Brendan Enrick has a post discussing why OnMouseLeftButtonDown isn't a grand idea for 'clicking' on a WP7 device. He then wires up a Click event to a command on his ViewModel via MVVMLight.
- Combining Silverlight Navigation Framework and Prism to create MVVM Applications – Introduction
- Slobodan Pavkov is beginning a series of posts on MVVM Navigation... Good discussion and lots of external links as well.
- Windows Phone 7 – Application Lifecycle – Ocean for the Phone
- Karl Shifflett provides a presentation he did for Silicon Valley Code Camp and is doing it in spades... including snippets from his OceanFramework.Phone project.
- Building a Windows Phone 7 App – Sudoku (Part 4)
- jbaird has Part 4 of his Sudoku for WP7 up, and is adding in some classes he is using: choice bar control, and Time Clock.
- 31 Days of Windows Phone | Day #17: The Pivot Control
- Jeff Blankenburg talked about the Panorama Control yesterday... today is Pivot Control day in the 31-Days quest!
Stay in the 'Light!
Twitter SilverlightNews | Twitter WynApse | WynApse.com | Tagged Posts | SilverlightCream
Join me @ SilverlightCream | Phoenix Silverlight User Group
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Silverlight 4 Windows Phone MIX10