In this Issue: Michael Washington, Michael Crump, Don Burnett, John Papa, Jeremy Alles, Rob Miles(-2-), and David Gadd.
- Silverlight Open File Dialog Behavior (MVVM)
- Michael Washington has a cool post up on building a Behavior in Blend to produce an Open File Dialog.
- “Fade in” Screen in Silverlight 4
- Michael Crump responds to some questions about a 'fade-in' screen effect built with Expression Blend, and has a tutorial up on that and a demo page.
- Windows Phone Design Days Videos on Channel 9
- I've seen a few folks post some of the "Windows Phone Design Days" videos, but Don Burnett has gathered a great list of them on his blog.
- Problem Resolution: Installing Windows Phone 7 Developer Tools Beta
- Even John Papa can have issues installing the WP7 dev tools, so why not you? ... read how he got his problems ironed out... might help you too!
- [WP7] Sound effect in a Silverlight Windows Phone 7 application
- Jeremy Alles has a post up discussing sound in WP7, specifically sound effects, and how to do so using some XNA...
- Getting Diagnostic Output from your Windows Phone programs
- If you haven't figured out how to write debug messages out in WP7, this quick post from Rob Miles will resolve that for you.
- Understanding Windows Phone Orientation in XNA
- I had a second post to list of Rob Miles', but when I refreshed the page, this one on WP7 Orientation in XNA popped up and looked like a winner.
- Building a Windows Phone 7 app with MVVM pattern, using TDD and mock objects
- I found David Gadd's post via another link this morning. I'm definitely adding his blog to my list... here's a good one on TDD and WP7.
Stay in the 'Light!
Twitter SilverlightNews | Twitter WynApse | WynApse.com | Tagged Posts | SilverlightCream
Join me @ SilverlightCream | Phoenix Silverlight User Group
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Silverlight 4 Windows Phone MIX10