In this Issue: Michael Washington, Alex Yakhnin(-2-), Vikram Pendse, Kunal Chowdhury, Braulio Diez, Antoni Dol, Nigel Sampson(-2-), Tim Heuer, and Jeff Wilcox.
Erik Mork & Co. have their latest podcast up: Show 102: Windows Phone 7 Development Heats Up
Einar Ingebrigtsen has a demo before and after of Balder - vertex colors
Stay in the 'Light!
- A Simple DataGrid Delete Button Using View Model / MVVM
- Michael Washington has another post up discussing the DataGrid Delete Button, and he worked around a lot of the confusion by having only one button... check out the detailed Blend instructions... good stuff, Michael!
- Creating Image Round Button for WP7 (part 1)
- Alex Yakhnin has two posts up about creating your own round image buttons for WP7. In this first one, Alex explains how to crank up Blend an create one from a regular Button control.
- Creating Round Image Button for WP7 (part 2)
- In his 2nd round image button post, Alex Yakhnin shows how to change the button you're creating based on the theme in use.
- Silverlight On Mobile : Ink Capabilities on Windows Phone 7
- Vikram Pendse has taken his Ink experience into the WP7 arena with a pretty cool Paint app... with source.
- First Guide to MEF & Silverlight (Part–I)
- Kunal Chowdhury has a nice intro tutorial on MEF and Silverlight up on his blog... lots of descriptive info to get you going in MEF.
- SketchFlow from a developer point of view - Part II - Dev Stuff
- Braulio Diez has part 2 of his series on Sketchflow from a developer point of view up at SilverlightShow... and discusses many of the points you may have questions on including "can I use any of this for my production code?"
- Structuring XAML in Blend
- For anyone that's looked at or had to work on the XAML produced by Blend, Antoni Dol's post of ways to get all that under control is a good thing!
- Windows Phone 7: Tasks
- Nigel Sampson has two more WP7 tutorials up while I've been *busy* ... this first one is 'Tasks' aptly named for the Tasks namespace which holds Launchers, Choosers, and Tasks. He then demonstrates using tasks, and has all the code available too.
- Windows Phone 7: My IP Address
- Nigel Sampson's next tutorial is about finding the IP address of your device even though that's not directly possible... and it works!
- Pano versus Pivot: Windows Phone Design Days content available
- You say 'pano', I say 'panorama', or do I say 'pivot'... yikes which do I use... check out Tim Heuer's post for some discussion of this, and a good link to a video from 'design days'
- Blend tip: finding default styles using “Edit a Copy”
- Wanna be a 'Blend "Voodoo Master"?? ... check out Jeff Wilcox's tutorial on cracking open default styles and templates...
Twitter SilverlightNews | Twitter WynApse | WynApse.com | Tagged Posts | SilverlightCream
Join me @ SilverlightCream | Phoenix Silverlight User Group
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Silverlight 4 Windows Phone MIX10