In this Issue: Michael Washington, Mickael Chambaud, Colin Eberhardt, Jeff Wilcox, John Papa, Jesse Liberty, Karsten Januszewski, Kunal Chowdhury(-2-), and Tim Heuer.
David Anson posted his Updated collection of great Silverlight/WPF/Windows Phone Data Visualization resources!
Stay in the 'Light!
- Using the “Hisowa Simple PopUp Behavior” in a DataGrid
- Michael Washington has a tutorial up showing how to use the "Hisowa simple popup Behavior" that he assisted on getting to codeproject a few days ago.
- Navigation in Windows Phone 7 Application
- Mickael Chambaud is discussing navigation in WP7 and all the ways that can be accomplished. I haven't seen Mike's blog before, so he gets added to my Big List-O-BlogsTM
- Silverlight MultiBinding updated, adding support for ElementName and TwoWay binding
- Colin Eberhardt has another great post up on Multibinding. He starts by recapping what he has already posted and then moves into ElementName and TwoWay binding.
- Looking ahead: Panorama and Pivot controls for Windows Phone developers
- If you haven't read it yet, Jeff Wilcox has a great post up on the Panorama and Pivot controls for WP7
- You Are Already a Windows Phone Developer
- Jesse Liberty joins John Papa this week on Silverlight TV as a follow-on to his blogpost of a similar title.
- Random Walks For Windows Phone 7
- Jesse Liberty's latest WP7 offering is his ADHD market-prediction app, with source... check it out and you'll see what I'm talking about :)
- Windows Phone 7 Development Tip: Discovering and Using Default Styles
- Karsten Januszewski displays the styles available for text on WP7 ... this is a good way to keep those in mind while working on an app.
- Tips & Tricks: How to change the output location of the Silverlight XAP?
- If you've ever had need to move your XAP file to some other location than the default, you might have found you need to touch a few spots... Kunal Chowdhury shows how to do that as the project is built.
- Silverlight Tutorials Chapter 4: Introduction to Controls
- Kunal Chowdhury also has Part 4 of his Silverlight Tutorials series up and discusses 9 of the more commonly-used controls that you have in your toolbox.
- StringFormat and CurrentCulture in Silverlight
- Tim Heuer demonstrates how to get locale information into your XAML string formatting. Be sure to read the comments and Tim's response to make sure you put the solution in the correct place.
Twitter SilverlightNews | Twitter WynApse | WynApse.com | Tagged Posts | SilverlightCream
Join me @ SilverlightCream | Phoenix Silverlight User Group
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Silverlight 4 Windows Phone MIX10