In this Issue: African Geek, Michael Washington, Sl.ayer, David Rousset, Einar Ingebrigtsen, Rob Miles, Ben Gracewood, jbaird, Davide Zordan, Shawn Wildermuth, Vikram Pendse, Xianzhong Zhu, and Mohamed Mosallem.
Jesse Liberty has a great post up of his 12 Absolutely and Insanely Essential Utilities For Programmers
Stay in the 'Light!
- WP7 Fluid Move Behaviors
- African Geek has been away from blogging for a bit, but he's back with some fluid Movement behaviors in WP7 ... check out the video tutorial.
- How To Start An Animation From View Model (MVVM)
- Michael Washington is still digging into MVVM and ViewModels and he's got a cool post up now on how to get an animation started from your ViewModel... hint: behaviors.
- What you need to know about DropShadow to create great Silverlight applications
- Sl.ayer has a great post up on dropshadows and blurs and they really mean in terms of processing and what you can do to help that situation.
- SL4 XNA Platformer Level Editor for WP7: Azure storage (3/4)
- David Rousset has part 3 of his XNA Platformer Level Editor on WP7 series up and he's talking about Azure storage this time around.
- Balder Tutorial : Creating a Mesh programatically
- If you're a 3D or Balder fan, check out Einar Ingebrigtsen's latest on creating a Mesh programmatically
- Windows Phone 7 Accelerometer Values
- Rob Miles has a quick explanation of the parameters for the Acceleromoter in WP7... and a quick explanation for remembering them too.
- Proper JSON Deserialization in Windows Phone 7
- Are you trying to read JSON data with WP7 and having fits? So did Ben Gracewood, and he's sharing the solution to that problem with us all in this post.
- Building a Windows Phone 7 App – Sudoku (Part 2)
- jbaird has part 2 of his tutorial series up on building a WP7 Sudoku game... he's got his pencil-mark control completely working in this one... looking good!
- Windows Phone 7, Multi-Touch Behaviors and the Surface samples for Silverlight
- Davide Zordan created some Blend behaviors that enable Multi-Touch gestures that you can read about on his post and download from Expression Gallery
- Developing for the Windows Phone 7 - Part 3: Your First App
- Shawn Wildermuth has a video tutorial up on building your first WP7 app for his 3rd WP7 post.
- Silverlight On Mobile : Windows Phone 7 Splash Screen and Customization
- Vikram Pendse is continuing his WP7 exploration... this post is on the splash screen and customizing it for your app
- Write an Online Basketball Shooting Game Using Silverlight 4 and Farseer Engine - Part 2
- Xianzhong Zhu assumes from the first tutorial that you're fully engaged with the Physics Helper and dives into the game in this tutorial... code available and good descriptions
- Silverlight 4.0 Tutorial (5 of N): More Blend!
- Mohamed Mosallem has Tutorial number 5 in his Registration Booth series up now... this one is focusing on Expression Blend changes to the app.
Twitter SilverlightNews | Twitter WynApse | WynApse.com | Tagged Posts | SilverlightCream
Join me @ SilverlightCream | Phoenix Silverlight User Group
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Silverlight 4 Windows Phone MIX10