In this Issue: Michael Washington, Phil Middlemiss, Yochay Kiriaty, Giorgetti Alessandro, Mike Snow, John Papa, SilverLaw, smartyP, and Pete Brown.
Steve Wortham sent me a link to his RegEx tool that is written in Silverlight... definitely worth a look: Introducing Code Hinting for Regular Expressions
Joshua Blake posted his MIX10 materials: MIX10 NUI session sample code
- Silverlight MVVM: An (Overly) Simplified Explanation
- Michael Washington has a tutorial up for getting your arms (and head) around MVVM and Silverlight, and Blend too.
- A Chrome and Glass Theme - Part 3
- Phil Middlemiss has part 3 up of his tutorial series on building an awesome theme for Silverlight... he's styling the textbox and checkbox this time around, and improving the button too
- Automatic Rotation Support or Automatic Multi-Orientation Layout Support for Windows Phone
- Yochay Kiriaty is giving up some WP7 goodness with his post on Multi-Orientation Layout Support ... yeah I had to say it twice myself :) good links and all the code in addition to the good blog post
- Silverlight Navigation Framework: resolve the pages using an IoC container
- Giorgetti Alessandro has some pretty cool code up as a proof of concept of using an IoC container with the Navigation Framework of Silverlight 4.
- Silverlight Tip of the Day No. 109 – Attach to Process Debugging
- Mike Snow is back doing Tips of the Day... and number 109 is showing how to attach the debugger to a running Silverlight app.
- Silverlight TV 20: Community Driven Development with WCF RIA Services
- In his latest Silverlight TV episode, John Papa talks with Jeff Handley about RIA Services, and how feedback from the community helped shape the product.
- ChildWindowMouseScrollResizeBehavior - Silverlight 3
- SilverLaw has a new Behavior up at the Expression Gallery that gives you resizing on a ChildWindow using the Mouse Wheel.
- Creating a Windows Phone 7 Metro Style Pivot Application [Part 3]
- smartyP has the 3rd and final episode for his WP7 Pivot up, and this one includes not only the source but a video tutorial.
- Layout Rounding
- Pete Brown talks about Layout Rounding and it has nothing to do with rounding corners... it has to do with rounding off where your objects get placed pixel-wise ... I've blogged about this seemingly-anti-aliasing more than once... Pete has the real answer
Stay in the 'Light!
Twitter SilverlightNews | Twitter WynApse | WynApse.com | Tagged Posts | SilverlightCream
Join me @ SilverlightCream | Phoenix Silverlight User Group
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Silverlight 4 Windows Phone MIX10