In this Issue: Fons Sonnemans, Mark Monster, Karl Shifflett, Einar Ingebrigtsen(2), Jeremy Likness, Emil Stoychev, Andrew Veresov, Sergey Barskiy(2), and Tim Heuer.
Karl Shifflett announced Karl Now Using Vimeo for Videos... check it out, thank Karl, and create an acount.
- Keyboard selection on Silverlight ListBox and ComboBox
- Fons Sonnemans explains and provides a behavior that allows keyboard selection on a ListBox or ComboBox.
- MeXperience – Step 3 – Architecture, implementing pipes and filters
- Mark Monster has part 3 of his MeXperience application up... discussing the implementation of the pipes and filters pattern that he's filtering experience objects with.
- BBQ Shack - Ocean v2 for Visual Studio 2008
- If you've heard Karl Shifflett speak in the last year, you've been waiting for this post... Ocean V2 is out, and his BBQShack tutorial is up... wow!
- Silverlight Tutorials: Silverlight Basic – SpinningCube
- Einar Ingebrigtsen has a Spinning Cube post up on the Insider's site that involves some very basic 3D manipulation using the 3D projection in Silverlight.
- Balder 0.8.8.6 is out
- Einar Ingebrigtsen has the latest version of Balder up ... don't read anything, just take this link and be amazed ... then go start playing with it... and show us all what you've done!
- A Fluent RSS Reader for Silverlight Part 1: Proof of Concept
- Jeremy Likness has a great detailed post up on the beginning of a Silverlight RSS reader... and he's reading from Twitter.
- Silverlight Tutorials: Data Binding
- Emil Stoychev has a post up on the Insider's site about DataBinding that's a "Beginner's" post, but is a good post, so check it out... might be something there you missed!
- Can’t attach Silverlight debugger when System.Windows.Browser.HtmlPage.Window.Navigate is used to open new window
- Andrew Veresov provides relief if you're having trouble debugging your Silverlight app
- WCF RIA Services Validation
- Sergey Barskiy discusses some custom validation in a WCF RIA Services application... with lots of code :)
- Silverlight, MVVM and Animations
- Sergey Barskiy also has a post up on Animations and MVVM, and offers up a couple possibilities... no comments yet... see if you agree.
- Silverlight DataGrid quick styling tip: keep selected row focus state
- Tim Heuer has some DataGrid manipulation in Blend on his blog to retain focus on a selected row. You can grab the style, or you can follow along and learn how to do it too!
Stay in the 'Light!
Twitter SilverlightNews | Twitter WynApse | WynApse.com | Tagged Posts | SilverlightCream
Join me @ SilverlightCream | Phoenix Silverlight User Group
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Silverlight 4 MIX10