Merry Christmas from Silverlight Cream!
In this Christmas Eve in Phoenix Issue: Cristian Merighi, Jeff Blankenburg, András Velvárt, Jeff Prosise, Micah, Sean Blakemore, Expression Blog, Andrej Tozon, CrocusGirl, Adam Kinney, Jordan Knight, and Jonas Follesø(2).
It appears Adam Kinney had access to a few more Silverlight Christmas cards than I did: Silverlight Christmas Cards for 2009
Martin Grayson announced Blacklight v4.3(Dec09) released
Jafar Husain has two entries at Channel 9 on Silverlight Toolkit and Rx: Part 1 and Part 2
Alan Mendelevich announced My Entry in MIX 10K Challenge
- Regular N-Gon Control for Silveright 3
- Cristian Merighi has a new post up on convex and star-shaped n-gons rendered in in a Sivlerlight control.
- Day #25: Silverlight Outside The Browser (Part 3 of 3)
- Jeff Blankenburg has part 3 of his Silverlight 3 OOB post up, and this one is concentrating on making sure you have connectivity.
- Make a Silverlight TextBox update its binding on every character with a Behavior
- András Velvárt has a post up resolving the issue of the TextBox only updating it's binding when it loses focus.
- Silverlight 4's New HTML Hosting Support
- Jeff Prosise explains the features of the HTML Hosting in Silverlight 4 Beta, and discusses the difference between WebBrowser and HtmlBrush objects.
- Deleting entities in a many to many relatonship with Entity Framework and Ria Services
- Micah approaches the subject of deleting an entity in a many-to-many relationship with RIA Services. Real-world issues here, folks!
- Silverlight 4 COM Automation – Taking photos with a DSLR using Windows Image Acquisition
- In somewhat of a twist on the whole webcam theme :) ... Sean Blakemore uses Silverlight 4 beta's COM Automation to lash up his DSLR camera to a Silverlight app... too cool!
- Blend paths
- The Expression Blog has a tutorial up on blending paths... take two or more paths and let Blend give you the intervening paths (your choice) to blend them together.
- Silverlight 4 WebCam zoom
- Andrej Tozon has a demo app up of panning and zooming the webcam in Silverlight 4 beta.
- Last Minute Christmas Tree in Silverlight
- CrocusGirl posted her Silverlight Christmas Tree decorator app and discusses the finer points of building it (the app not the tree) ... good one, Cigdem!
- Transforming grouped elements in Expression Blend
- Adam Kinney demonstrates how to resize (transform) grouped elements in Expression Blend.
- New AnimationChainer – fluent Storyboard helper for Silverlight
- Jordan Knight posted previously about his Fluent Animation Chainer... he's refactored it and it now supporst stop, pause, and resume, and there's a link on his post to download it!
- Automatic INotifyPropertyChanged using Dynamic Proxy
- Jonas Follesø has a detailed post up discussing INotifyPropertyChanged and Dynamic Proxys as implemented by taking pieces from a couple other well-documented posts. Lots of external links and explanations
- Automatic change notification for dependent properties
- Jonas Follesø responded to a couple comments and actually made the previous code easier... and I still really like the code presentation with the comments!
Stay in the 'Light!
Twitter SilverlightNews | Twitter WynApse | WynApse.com | Tagged Posts | SilverlightCream
Join me @ SilverlightCream | Phoenix Silverlight User Group
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Silverlight 4 SilverlightCream