In this Issue: Erik Mork, Colin Eberhardt, and Brad Abrams.
It seems every day Terence Tsang has more to show in his Silverlight Resources Directory... bookmark Terence's Blog for updates!
If you're not going to be busy on August 19th at 12pm Pacific time, David Kelley is doing a MSDN Webcast: geekSpeak: Composite Application Development (Level 200) ... sign up now so you don't forget !
Sorry for the link issues... I'm pretty sure how I did that... hope I don't do it again :)
- MEF and Prism
- Erik Mork and Glenn Block last discussed MEF and Silverlight. Now they revisit the subject only it's MEF and Prism. Once again, who better to cover MEF than Glenn??
- The mini-ViewModel pattern
- Colin Eberhardt stuffs a 'mini' ViewModel inside a UserControl to resolve what could be some ugly code without having to re-write the whole thing... going to have to study this one I think :)
- Business Apps Example for Silverlight 3 RTM and .NET RIA Services July Update: Part 20: NHibernate
- Want to start a pool to see how far Brad Abrams' going to take this series :) ... if you're an NHibernate person, he's talking your language today. If not... here's an opportunity to get a quick look on an existing app.
Stay in the 'Light!
Twitter SilverlightNews | SL Web Articles | My SL2+ Tutorials | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | My Tutorials | My Articles | My Tooltips | SL2 Web Articles | SilverlightCream | Join me @ SilverlightCream |
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 SilverlightCream