In this Issue: Thierry Fierens, Shawn Wildermuth, Page Brooks, Faisal, Qixing Zheng, and Chris Klug.
Pete Brown posted an article about an application AIS did in Silverlight 2 for PETA: Silverlight Application – Animal Testing Breaks Hearts
András Velvárt has another part of his UX Thoughts sequence up and definitely worth a read: UX Thoughts – Learning Phase Tools II
I know the Skim page at SilverlightCream was a problem. I've got a band-aid on it, and we need to tune the query ... seems like it's been popular-- that's good, but we didn't do a swell job of being extensible on the setup... we'll get it!
- Thierry Fierens on "Is Silverlight 3 ready for business"
- In the latest continuation of their series on "Is Silverlight 3 ready for business" at SilverlightShow, Thierry Fierens of Adest is on-deck answering the obligatory questions.
- Yes, I Am Still Talking About Prism - On The Connected Show!
- If you're not familiar with The Connected Show, here's a good opportunity... Shawn Wildermuth is talking about Prism with the folks over there, and yes he's still talking about Prism :)
- Finding the Target of a Storyboard Timeline
- It involves a little parent/child searching, but Page Brooks has a solution to the issue of not having a GetTarget method on a Storyboard.
- Creating NikeClone With Silverlight Part-5
- As with the previous episodes, this part 5 from Faisal is a wealth of Expression Blend goodness as he creates and uses an ExpandableMenu control ... go grab the source and check it out!
- [Mini-Tutorial] Blend 3: Rich Interactivity with No Code
- I found Qixing Zheng via Christian Schormann's blog ... this is the latest on Behaviors in Blend and I'll be catching up one at a time.... they're all good!
- Changing the layout for the selected item in ListBox
- I like this post by Chris Klug. In a typical real-world example he got clobbered by not being able to 'get there from here' on changing the layout for only the selected item... see how he resolved it.
Stay in the 'Light!
Twitter SilverlightNews | SL Web Articles | My SL2+ Tutorials | My SL2 Articles | My SL2 ToolTips | My Tutorials | My Articles | My Tooltips | SL2 Web Articles | SilverlightCream | Join me @ SilverlightCream |
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Silverlight 3 Beta SilverlightCream MIX09
posted @ Monday, July 6, 2009 6:41 PM